CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

RSVP


Hello ladies!

I could not get my email to Marilee to go through, so I thought I'd RSVP for the reunion on here. I won't be able to make it this year, but hopefully the next one. We still live in Minnesota & will until the end of June, then onto "happy valley" we come! Todd got a job in Provo & we are thrilled to be moving back to Utah.

Can't wait to see the postings after the party! Take some good pictures.
Here's my little family on Christmas.
Sarah is 6, Mason is 3, & Emma was born on November 13.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute family picture! We meant to take one like that this Christmas, but never did get around to it. We'll miss you at party!

Stacey said...

I agree, cute picture! I haven't rsvp'd yet because I'm not sure yet if we'll make it down or not. I'd like to, so we'll see if we get to go. Good luck with your move and all that in June!

Jared and Lisa said...

We're excited to have you in Utah, hopefully we'll be able to get together. You have a very cute family!