CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

forgetful...

I must appologize to everyone for my forgetfulness. Jo and K have promised to keep reminding me about the time and date for BLG. It feels as though it approached so quickly. I'm putting together pictures to bring, and have decided to also make a pasta salad to bring, just because. I figured to post this just in case anyone checks out the blog and it helps remind them to bring pictures too, because I don't want to be the only one with pictures. And for those who can't make it, try to post some (more) pics here... just a suggestion. Lisa

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Most of my pictures are on my computer, so I was planning on just emailing a bunch. Especially since my printer is out of ink so I can't easily print them...