I decided to start this blog as a way that all of us who were part of the Bear Lake Group (you know who you are!) can keep in touch and keep everyone updated with things. Just thought it might be a fun thing to do. Hope everyone else thinks so too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think this is a great idea. How can we get this to those who haven't received an invite. Is it something that you have to do?
You can either give me their email addresses or I can just make everyone I've invited an administrator and they can add them in the permissions thing in settings. Once they accept the invite, that is.
And if they want to just see it first, just send them the link to it so they can at least read it and post comments on it.
Great idea... I'll send you some other e-mails i have that you may not.
This is a great idea! I'd love to catch up with all of you since I'll be moving back to Utah this summer.
Post a Comment