So I thought that with Marilee getting plans together for a Bear Lake Group Get-Together, that I'd throw the question out here as to which of the two days she was considering would work best for everyone. She said she was thinking either the 21st of February or the 22nd of March. The 22nd is the day before Easter, if that makes a difference for anyone. So if you look to the side, you should notice a poll with the choices, so please vote. Thanks!
Edit: Yes, I meant February 23rd, the Saturday. Thanks for pointing that out, Lisa! So on the poll, it still says the 21st, but it does say Saturday. Go by the Saturday. :)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Bear Lake Group Get-Together (with an edit)
Posted by Stacey at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do you mean Feb 23rd? That's a Saturday. The
21st is a Thursday. I can more easily do Thursday's or Friday's... But, with this much advanced notice I can make arrangements.
Post a Comment